Monday, October 17, 2005

#2

So I woke up too late to take out the trash. Damn! My wife's gonna kill me. I hate that. She works so hard, and I feel guilty sometimes, because I don't have to be up as early, since I start working in the afternoon. I teach today from 3:30 to 7, then I get to come home, cook, and watch the Astros tonight. Hopefully, they'll take it tonight, and won't have to go back to St. Louis. We need all the rest we can get, since the White Sox are already done (damn Angels just rolled over, didn't they?). Anyway, I think I'll make spaghetti tonight, since that's what I cooked when the Astros beat the Braves in 18 innings last weekend. Oh, and I still haven't shaved. I'll also be wearing the jersey I wore yesterday, since they won. It's not like it's the same socks!

So I watched CSI:Miami from last Monday, and I'm starting to feel they're losing it. I mean, is it me, or is Callie getting annoying (more than usual)? She looks like a robot now. And Horatio decides to bend the rules to help people that he likes. Hope the real system isn't like that.

Also, my picks are sucking from the weekend's college football games. I'm in like 88th place. I can't pick an upset to save my life. It was $50 to get in, and last year I did the exact same thing, but won Bowl Week and raked in like $200. But it would be awesome if I could win this whole season. The winner gets around $1000! Talk about a return on your investment! I kicked butt in March for the NCAA tourney. I think I paid about $60 to get in 3 pools, and won abou $250. Maybe I need to move to Vegas and do that for a living.

Well, gotta go to the post office. Bills. Another update after I get home and after the game.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home