Friday, January 27, 2006

Update: Jennifer Love Hewitt and ESPN.com

I tried to find more references by Bill Simmons to Jennifer Love Hewitt, but ESPN.com's search function isn't very in-depth. It leaves something to be desired. Here's what I wrote to their feedback link:

"While your search on the surface seems to be great, in-depth it leaves something to be desired. For instance, I wanted to search for each time Bill Simmons references his wife's utter disgust for Jennifer Love Hewitt. So I typed in "Jennifer Love Hewitt" in the search bar. What I got were three hits, and only one of them was a Simmons article. Apparently, the search is set to look at titles, not the text of the articles. What a gip! I know Simmons has written at least thrice about Hewitt and the apparent seething disdain she draws from other females. Can you help me, please, find the other references by Simmons to the hated Hewitt? Thank you."

Can someone please help me? I want an easy way to find all of Simmons' reference to Hewitt. As early as two weeks ago, I remember a link on ESPN.com's Page2 to Simmons' Reference Guide, and it was easy to search. However, it is now, sadly, gone. Oh well. Please help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home