Friday, January 20, 2006

What the hell happened at Fuddrucker's? My wife and I went there last weekend (on 59 South between Wesleyan and Edloe), and we both were very disappointed that they had CHANGED THEIR BUNS! This is extremely disturbing, since I love Fuddrucker's for their specific buns. So soft and light, yet sweet and satisfying. I love their buns! But not anymore. Damn! What the hell did they do? I really hope they had just run out of dough (it was 10pm, anyways) or the oven was broken. Either way, the replacement bun was too big and tall, but not the fluffy big, but Texas Toast thick and way too small diameter-wise. Usually the bun hangs around the meat, but this bun was barely large enough to contain it. And it didn't have that signature sweet taste. It was just bread. Imposter bread. I hated it, and Jennifer was quite disappointed to the point of not being able to finish her burger. We should have complained to the manager, but didn't in the hopes of exigent circumstances. But so help me, God, if it happens again, I'm getting my burger comped. And if it's a permanent change, I'm never going to Fuddrucker's again. Except for their hot dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home