Tuesday, January 31, 2006

You want this browser. You NEED this browser.

If you haven't yet (and there's NO good reason why you haven't), go download the Firefox Browser NOW. I've been using it for about two months now, and I can't believe it's taken me so long to do so. I was using Netscape for years, since I hate Explorer and I'm scared to death of the security risks. Firefox is a whole lot safer, which is sets me at ease. The best thing is that it allows you to clear EVERYTHING when you close the browser, including all cookies and history. You get tabs, and a built-in search bar that you can set to Google. I don't have Thunderbird, the email program companion, since I have a PDA that needs Outlook, but I put it on my wife's computer, and I really like it. Just do it already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home