Friday, February 24, 2006

Direction question

Hello, all. I was thinking about a direction change for this blog. I think this is more of a diary than a blog, but I don't think that's of particular interest to anyone. Now I'm sure there's only about 2 people that read this blog regularly, but I may be able to get more if I were more focused on a topic. So here's my question:

Where should I focus? My experiences as a young husband? Sports? Tech? Home Theater? I hope you take the time to read some of my earlier posts and figure out what I like or what you would like to see.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 01, 10:29:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! you don't have to change anything...I know I don't read regularly, but I find the randomness somewhat informative, since I don't really keep up with the whole pop culture thing...:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home