Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So it's been a while. Sue me. I've been on Facebook too much to really care about this thing, and besides, a LOT has happened since March of 2007. We moved out of our rent house, got screwed on the deposit, and moved into a one bedroom apartment in Keller to save money for a house. Moved out of said apartment in August and into our house in N. FW/Keller! I'm still teaching percussion lessons and assisting with the Keller High School band program. I really am loving life right now.

I'm also still very much an avid golfer. I've improved greatly in this year and a half since my last post, and even upgraded some (all) of my equipment. I've broken 90 twice and am now a consistent sub-100 player. Nice.

Another thing that's changed is my purchasing/eating/consuming habits. I try to go organic now whenever possible, but with my crazy schedule, I always end up gaining weight in the fall. Now that marching band/drumline is about over I can start getting home at a decent hour to cook more often. I also use non-toxic cleaning supplies (Bio-Kleen and Holy Cow), laundry (Bio-Kleen), and toiletries (Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap, Tom's of Maine toothpaste, Aubrey Organics facewash or JASON facewah, JASON deodorant in conjunction with Arm & Hammer unscented anti-perspirant). But my favorite thing in the world with my new habits is organic coffee and milk. Yum. More on that in another post.

Promise. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home